Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!





Olivia celebrated her 2nd real birthday on February 29th. We had a very fun day!

The last picture of her "masterpiece" from Aunt Fran's present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very slowly strip for me but leave he knickers on, I start kissing you and my tounge goes in your mouth hard, my hand goes between your legs and I rub your p---y through your knickers, you moan and groan the start bucking and kicking as we French kiss, I feel your knickers getting nice n damp so my hand goes inside and you gasp in anticipation, my fingers go in your warm , squishy, soft, tight, bald, puffy p---y and you open your legs for me as you love being finger f----d mmmmmmmmmmmmm 8 yr old p---y feels sooooooooooooooooooooo good your soft cotton knickers gently rubbing my hand, you moan and groan and reach for my crotch rubbing my nice hard man meat, you unzip and pull it out taking it in your soft, warm, wet mouth, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I started teaching you at 2 and now you suck c--k real good, I pull your head away as I don't want to blow yet, I pull down your knickers, spread your legs and eat your seet p---y until you orgasm over and over, then you finish me in your mouth, I keep your knickers so we can Skype and I can jerk off in them for you