Sunday, April 27, 2008

Recovery is Boring!

Chuck is recovering well at home. They day he came home from the hospital it snowed. Here are some pics of Chuck trying to look sad...maybe its just the narcotics! He's getting pretty bored, feel free to call and entertain him! Hopefully next week will be this smooth...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Darin had the same surgery when Ashton was 6 weeks old. Not fun. I hope Chuck is feeling better soon! Good luck.
PS- Did your mom sell her place in Spanish?

The Ilsley Family said...

Hey Melissa...Mom sold her house in Spanish last March and purchased a new one here in April of last year. We have a lot to catch up on! She is getting married June 14th to someone Mandy introduced her to in Winnemucca. I never thought I'd have a stepdad! Life is definately different! Chuck is off recovering from surgery and I am having an abdominal hysterectomy on Wednesday the 30th. We need to be a little better before mom gets married! Email or call us anytime.
We love you guys,
Stacy